Halloween 2010 has come and gone, but that means that the countdown to my favorite time of the year has begun!! It is supposed to cool down this week and my pumpkin cravings have been kicked into overdrive. Time to start surfing Food Network for delicious pumpkin recipes. My all time favorite treat has to be my Mom’s pumpkin cheesecake! I saw the first Christmas commercials of the season today-made my heart SO happy!
I am being observed at school tomorrow. First, by my field advisor from my Alternative Certification Program and then by my principal for my first official PDAS Evaluation. PDAS is how the state evaluates me. I am pretty nervous, but always good to get feedback, right? Today I had a bunch of students stay after for my tutorials, and they described the study session as awesome and fun! I was pretty excited to say the least. I’ve never heard anyone say that studying chemistry was awesome or fun or even interesting for that matter. Thursday I get to go to a training in Waco, so it will be nice to reverse the roles and be taught rather than teach.
My brick pictures! Thanks Mom and Dad!!
Good to be an AGGIE this weekend! We beat the hell outta tech and the t-sips got beat by BAYLOR! I had an absolute blast in College Station this weekend. There is something about game day on campus, you can feel the spirit in the air! We had great tickets to the awesome game thanks to Katy’s parents and had the best time hanging with all of my girls. I also got to see my cousin LaLa! We never stop laughing when we’re together, and this weekend was no exception. My RoRo has always called us the gold-dust twins…we still have no idea why. I feel like all I did was EAT this weekend! My food count for Saturday…happy meal for lunch, free chick-fil-a chicken sammich at the tailgate, corndog at the game, nachos at Bodega, and Taco Bell to finish the night. It makes me sick just to recap.
This is the true story of a bulldog and a teacher, picked to live together and have their lives blogged. Find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real.
The Real World Lampasas
The Real World Lampasas




No comments:
Post a Comment