I HAVE BOUGHT A HOUSE!
Not just any house, but a house that needs LOADS of work. A house that at the moment is a complete dump! A house that when I'm finished with it, will be a dollhouse that I love. I'm revamping my blog from teaching to renovating to show the progress of 807!
Please enjoy these lovely before shots...
From the street:
The ramp...which will be removed!
The bano. Gross. Everything will be replaced in here.
Honestly, this is my favorite thing about this house! I think they are the so neat!
View from the front door:
Guest Bedroom
My bedroom.
Old-timey phone thingy!
Backyard view
New air conditioner! The only thing that doesn't need replacing or repair!
The kitchen-TOTAL re-do!
Living Room-needs just a little bit of updating!
Disgusting floors in the kitchen-how do people stand that??
Nice wood floors throughout besides the kitchen!
Crank out windows! Also, one of my favorite features of the house!
Keep following for more updates and the final product!!!
Love it....going to be so cute!
ReplyDelete