The house had changed so much after Day One! Our handyman is working super fast, and at this pace I am going to be in next week! Okay...maybe not next week.
Taking out the wall between the kitchen and living room. Also, notice the lack of PANELING!!!
Dismantling the cabinets!
No more wood in the bedrooms! :)
After another day, they removed the DISGUSTING cabinets in the kitchen!
Kitchen view from living room!
Somebody whacked the hell outta these walls with a hammer, so looks like we're re-sheetrocking the place.
So far, it is looking so good! The title says first week, but this actually happened over just TWO days! I'm so impressed with the progress already!! I picked out tile, appliances, and bathroom stuff this weekend, so now I'm ready to put it all together! :)
Make sure you take lots of pictures. Can't wait to see how it turns out. And don't remove that phone thingy! Thats so cool!
ReplyDelete