Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Windows! New Roof!

 We are moving right along! The new roof is coming up and my new windows are almost all in!  I have to say, despite the still Americano look we have going on here with the paint, it is looking FANTASTIC! 
My pantry.  The original shelves were covered in, wait for it....rat poop!  I am very glad to get rid of those! 


 The wall is totally gone!  It makes the space look so much bigger!

 Some of my appliances and my new cabinets!  They should be installed this week!

 My color for the outside, "Comfort Gray". 

Bathtub is in! 

 New windows! 

 We lost the big window with the crank-outs due to termites.  :(  I could not be more torn up about this.  The upside in this picture...no more awful redwhiteandblue awning!!! 

 Trees are trimmed. 

Crank out windows...

The bedrooms have new windows and the walls are taped and floated!  Al that's left is texturing and painting in here!


Preparing for new tile in mi cocina!

This week should bring full color to the exterior and cabinet installation!  Very exciting at 807!

No comments:

Post a Comment